About the Game
Designed from the ground up Ancient Battle: Rome gives a unique wargaming experience on iPhone and iPad. Use Roman legionaries, elephants, catapults, heavy and light cavalry, archers, slingers, fanatics and many other unit types to engage in classic battles.
Included in the initial release is 'Caesars campaign in Gaul' culminating in the classic siege of Alesia, and the campaign between Julius Caesar and Pompey the Great, including the battle of Pharsalus.
You can also purchase additional campaigns, of the invasion of Brittania with the highlight of Queen Boudicca's demise at the battle of Verulamum, and Germania with the Roman massacre at Teutoburger Wald.
Upcoming expansions include the infamous Parthia campaign where a whole Roman army perished in the desert and the Pontic campaign against Mithridates the Great. These later campaigns will also add fully armoured cataphracts, light and scythed chariots, light cavalry archers and the Greek Pike Phalanx to the game system.
- High Definition Ancient Era Graphics.
- 6 Mission Tutorial Campaign.
- 8 Mission Gallia Campaign playable as Roman and Gaul.
- 8 Mission Italia Campaign playable as Caesar and Pompey.
- 30 Unique Ancient Units.
- Detailed Combat Analysis.
- Flank Attacks.
- Hours of Gameplay.
- Game Center Achievements and Leaderboards.
- Universal App (Works on iPhone & iPad)
- Additional Purchasable Campaigns.
Purchasable Extra Content
- 8 Mission Britannia Campaign playable as Romans and Britons.
- 8 Mission Germania Campaign playable as Romans and Germans.