About the Game
Civil War II: 1862 is the prequel to the highly acclaimed Civil War: 1863, incorporating the detailed strategic gameplay of the original while adding major new features and improvements such as flank attacks and strategic movement. Melee combat has also been given greater emphasis and the range of troop quality has been expanded to include elite units.
- High Definition Civil War Era Graphics.
- 8 Mission 'Tutorial' Campaign.
- 5 Mission 'Fix Bayonets' Campaign.
- 8 Mission 'Steel and Thunder' Campaign.
- The Tutorial is played as the Union side. All other missions can be played as both sides .
- 8 Unique Civil War Units including:
- - Infantry with Muskets and Rifled Muskets
- - Artillery
- - Generals
- - Wagons
- - Naval Gunboats
- - Dismounted and Mounted Cavalry.
- Four classes of infantry - Raw, Average, Veteran and Elite.
- Different infantry formations: unformed, line for shooting and column for charging!
- Detailed Combat Analysis.
- Flank Attacks.
- Strategic Movement.
- Hours of Gameplay.
- Game Center Achievements and Leaderboards.
- Universal App (Works on iPhone & iPad)
Purchasable Extra Content
- 8 Mission 'Colossus' Campaign.
- 8 Mission 'Fresh Troops' campaign.
- 8 Mission 'Death and Glory' campaign.
- 8 Mission 'Broken Line' campaign.
- 8 Mission 'Shot and Shell' campaign comprising a series on non-historical game challenges.