About the Game
Relive iconic battles of the American Civil War. Take command of both the Union and Confederate forces in this exciting turn-based strategy game from the developers behind the international top-selling Tank Battle: 1944.
- 8 Mission 'First Strike' Campaign.
- 4 Mission 'To Arms!' Campaign.
- 6 Mission 'Stalemate' Campaign.
- 8 Mission 'Hoorah!' Campaign.
- Includes battles based on historic events.
- Play the missions as either Union or Confederate.
- 8 different unit types with unique gameplay.
- Changeable unit formations and tactics.
- Generals can attach to units to increase morale.
- More capable Veteran units and unreliable raw units.
- 3 difficulty settings.
- Game Center Achievements and Leaderboards.
- Universal App (Works on iPhone & iPad)!
- High Definition graphics (including retina for the new iPad).
- 5 Pass & Play two player scenarios.
- Hours of Gameplay!
- Purchase extra campaigns.
In the 'First Strike' campaign: Learn how to play, mission by mission, as the Union ending with the battle of Deserted House. Then continue onto the 'Hoorah' campaign and fight the battles of Dover, Thompson's Station, Dutton's Hill, Stephenson's Depot and Oak Ridge!
Purchasable Extra Content
- 8 Mission 'Rebel Yell' Campaign + 5 bonus multiplayer missions.
- 8 Mission 'Victory Road' Campaign + 5 bonus multiplayer missions.
- 8 Mission 'Last Stand' Campaign.
- 8 Mission 'Grand Command' Campaign.
- 8 Mission 'Leviathan' Campaign.