Ancient Battle: Rome Arrives on MacJuly 31st, 2014
5th September 2013 (iOS)
31st July 2014 ( Mac)
Press / Business Contact
USD $6.99 (Mac)
USD $1.99 (iOS)
CAD $6.99 (Mac)
CAD $1.99 (iOS)
EUR €5.99 (Mac)
EUR €1.79 (iOS)
GBP £4.99 (Mac)
GBP £1.49 (iOS)
AUS $2.49 (iOS)
- 'Caesars campaign in Gaul' which culminates in the classic siege of Alesia, and the campaign between Julius Caesar and Pompey the Great, including the battle of Pharsalus.
- The 'Britannia' campaign, the highlight of which is the highlight of Queen Boudicca's demise at the battle of Verulamium.
- The 'Germania' campaign with the Roman massacre at Teutoburger Wald.
- The 'Pontic' campaign against Mithridates the Great. This campaign adds scythed chariots and the Greek Pike Phalanx to the game system.
- The ‘Parthia’ campaign, where a whole Roman army infamously perished in the desert. This campaign also adds fully armored cataphracts and hordes of light cavalry archers to the game system.
- The abstract ‘Terra Incognita’ campaign is also included; follow the exploits of a Roman army exploring lands unknown in this completely original campaign
- "Hunted Cow’s best wargame yet" - Pocket Tactics
- "Delivers everything one can expect from a strategy title" - Arcade Sushi
- "Smart, challenging, and surprisingly substantial strategy game" - Pocket Gamer
Press Resources: https://www.huntedcow.com/press/abromemac
About Hunted Cow: Hunted Cow Studios is a leading game developer and publisher which was founded in 2003. Their most popular browser game is Fallen Sword which has attracted over four million players since its launch in 2006. Hunted Cow’s flagship 3D MMO Eldevin, originally a browser-only game, recently received a desktop client release and has been well received by gamers and critics alike. Hunted Cow are also continually improving their other games, such as Fallen Sword, as well as releasing innovative strategy and roleplaying titles on mobiles and tablets.
Hunted Cow and HexWar have a strong portfolio of iOS games, including Tank Battle: North Africa, which won the “Game of the Week” award on Pocket Gamer. Hunted Cow also prides itself on working with other talented developers to bring their games to a wider audience. Developers interested in discussing collaborations can email [email protected]
About Hexwar Ltd HexWar Ltd. is based in Fortrose in the North of Scotland and develops a wide range of games for PC, Apple Mac, iPhone, iPod, and iPad.
Marketing and Social Media
T: +44 (0)1343 559081
E: [email protected]
E: [email protected]